Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Many random things to talk about

So this is my first post since the "non-contact" period started, AKA Holidays! As my title suggests I have many things on my mind at the minute and could make them all into seperate blogs but they could be quite brief and un-interesting, which is not what we are after considering we want to pass! Then again I do have that ability to ramble, so we will see how we go!

I do very much want to pass this subject so have set myself the task of not only getting everything on that checklist that Jo posted but to also blog as often as I used to last year! So...

Lets begin with the fact it is now Wednesday believe it or not, and I got back from Sydney last night after spending a wonderful Easter weekend there visiting family and some friends from uni which was really cool!

I stayed on campus Thursday night, even though the majority of people left that day, so it was a little eerie with no one being around, it was like a ghost town! But I had a few friends still there and Austar and my mum stayed with me that night as we were both going up to Sydney together on Friday.

Spent Friday night with Erin (she is in one of the other MPI104 classes!) and she lives in a massive house and it is very impressive! We went to a girl she went to school with party, they had a list and everything you needed to be on to get in which I found realy strange, but anywho my name was on it which was cool, but the party was lame and it was an 18th so I felt bad for the girl. We left the party early and went and hung in the car park at some local park with some of Erins friends, this made me feel underage all over again, but it was still interesting to see how city kids/Erin live and how different it is from the country.

Saturday we bummed and jus did normal lazy Easter Weekend things. Sunday was pretty much the same, everyone went to church except me cos I am a REBEL! and sleep is so much better then church! Easter eggs were good, though I felt sick by that night, and it was jus a very relaxing day as lame as that sounds.


On Monday I went over to Elise's (another friend from uni) house in the Northern Beaches, when she said she lived ages away from the city I didn't think it was that far but it was! She's another person with a massively impressive house where you can see the sea, I'm so jealous of these Sydney folk! So Monday was another bumming day, we watched her favourite movie, Frequency (this link takes you to a bit of a review on the movie) which I really enjoyed and would recommend others to watch.

So that was my Easter weekend, doesn't sound like much but if I went on and on you would stop reading so there was no point!

I'm now not sure whether to keep going with all the random thoughts running through my head because this is already pretty long and I don't know how much people will bother with reading it, so maybe it would be wise of me to break all these thoughts up into seperate blogs. At least I will be able to achieve my goal of constant blogging!

Until next time... be good!

No comments: