Sunday, June 10, 2007

Centurion - Yaz's 21st.

Well Friday just gone I was planning on having a quite night and to try and get some assignment work out of the way...boy did that NOT happen!

C Block was going to play Centurion - a drinking game where you do 100 shots in 100 minutes. I sort of thought hey, I'll go along and watch have a beer and good laugh then do some work. Alas I joined in the game and was the only female to finish! It was hectic and a lot harder then what it sounds! The game was played with Abbey, Harryanne, Party Marty, Poodle, Neighbour Nick, Sally, Alex, Kenny, Philo, An (she didn't get very far lol) and myself!

Saturday I again planned to do a lot of assignment work, and again not a lot happened though a little more than Friday! 5.30pm on Friday Elise, Amanda, Tinkabell and myself set off on our mini road trip to Albury for our RA Yaz's 21st birthday party!

Yaz's party was held in this room that I'm guessing is a restaurant or cafe during the day called the Grind: Feed Store and it was a great place just right for the size of guests. The speeches that night were tear-jerking as it was plane to see Yaz has so many family and friends who care greatly for her!

After the party was over we all went out to the Bended Elbow which is a British style pub downstairs and a nightclub upstairs. Was good fun dancing with everyone and making new friends!

Spent the night at Yaz's though got in very early at 7:30am and attempting to sleep before heading back to Wagga at 10:30 this morning! Once back I slept for the rest of the day!

It was a great weekend meeting Yaz's family and friends from back home, becoming friends with others from Uni as well as making the 100 club!

Until next time Peace Out xox

No comments: