Saturday, December 15, 2007

hmm...

so I'm at a bit of a conundrum this blog was created to comply with an assignment for my Multimedia class however that class has now come to an end (well it did about 6 months ago!) and I am not sure what to do with blog now.

Option one I close this blog down for good. Cos quite frankly it is getting a little annoying still recieving SiteMeter notifications about my blog not receieving any hits cos Im not keeping it updated.

Option two I leave it up and try and check on it occasionally or when i get those SiteMeter notifications and i remember this still exists. Cos I am actually quite proud of the layout and stuff so would be a shame to forget it all together.

Option 3 actually keep it active and try and update it regularly with the ins and outs of my life.

Option four...I have no option four.

So if you feel like offering your opinion on any of the above options oer if you have thought of a 4th option please comment me and tell me you offerings!

Have a safe and merry Christmas

peace and love xx

No comments: